Monday, December 8, 2008

THE NUTCRACKER AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE~

This year our niece, Caroline was in in the nutcracker. The kids had a good time watching it, except for 2 minutes into the play when Addy looked at me and said "do they ever talk Mommy?" Caroline played a little dancing angel and they were very excited to see her! We picked the worst day this year to get the Christmas tree- It was FREEZING!!!! The twins and I were only outside for about 5 minutes and then we watched them choose it from the warm car! I will take pics of the final product after it is all decorated!













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillarie....I stumbled across your blog on the feedjit blogosphere...It's Owen's mom....did you know when you have feedjit it adds your blog to a Rochester list??? Anyway...Hi!!! Your kids are adorable...and I must say you probably do have your hands full...Stay warm!