Sunday, December 14, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS TREE TIME....

Starting once again at the grand finale...
Lincoln held on to this star for dear life! He carried it with him the whole time he was decorating so that he could be the one to put it on the tree! How cute is a 2 year old concentrating so hard to get that ornament on...

Notice Addy's outfit... This is what kind of thing she will change into when she gets home from school. A summer skirt, random headband and fleece jacket! She has been doing this for years and I love what she comes up with! The other day we were driving home and I told her I could not wait to get my sweat pants on. Her response was "when I get home I am going to put on a skirt, some tights and my tap shoes!" Sometimes I wonder if we are even related!

Spencer's turn! Since the first night of decorating most of the ornaments have been moved at least half way up the tree. I think we have another year until those boys understand they can't pull them all down. It took a few shattering noises coming from the living room for me to realize it was time to move them all up out of reach!






1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your tree looks beautiful and it looks like everyone had fun participating in the decorating! Eric and I used to go and chop ours down from an orchard in Payson - he always liked a real tree while I opted for a fake one. Maybe next year we will do one real (they do smell heavenly) and one fake.