Thursday, December 18, 2008

~BEST BUDDIES~

Having twins has been such a whirlwind! Sometimes Matt and I look at each other and have to say "do we really have twin boys running around this house?" There are moments when I wonder if I am going to make it until bed time, and then there are moments when they take my breath away with their little relationship- Every night they lay in their room and they talk FOREVER! We have seen them climb out of their beds, turn the lights on and pull everything out of their drawers and toy boxes. We separate them into different rooms at nap time, otherwise there would be no sleeping! The other night I went into their room to check on them and this is what I found....... I loved it!! Jack had climbed into Spencer's bed and they fell asleep talking to each other. They are so precious!!! Anytime they are separated they are constantly asking where the other one is. It is such a neat experience to watch these boys grow! Spencer looked at Jack the other day and said "Me going to me soccer game with me other friends!" I thought I would die laughing!! There are times in their car seats when I look back and they are holding hands! I am so glad we get to experience having these two boys in our home... they are constantly keeping us on our toes and making us laugh!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hillarie- SOOOOOOO cute! Aren't 2year olds a riot!! My poor Devin has been BEGGING for a brother!! I keep telling him we would have twin girls if we had more babies. Your little boys are so lucky to have each other. Hope you have an awesome Christmas if I dont' talk to you before! See you in your blog! Love, Katie