Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE....

I am way behind on my blogging! The weather is finally consistently nice so we have been enjoying our new neighborhood and all of the spring sports that have started! This first picture is my little "8" year old Spencer. He wants to ride a bike without training wheels, take off on Lincoln's scooter, and boss everyone in the house around. I have caught him several times on Addy's bike with no helmet trying to take off! He is the runt of the litter but you would never know it by his attitude! This is Jack running through a field at Lincoln's baseball game. It was nice to have a field full of butterflies, dandelions, and bugs to entertain them so I could actually watch the game!

Last but not least we celebrated Lincoln's birthday (3 times) in April! He is getting so tall and his homework is really starting to challenge my math skills!!!! He is a great boy, so social and happy! We love having him in our family! He got a basketball hoop in the driveway for his birthday and he spends hours out shooting! He also got this new fancy scooter from Grandma and Grandpa. He takes off down the street with his new friends in the neighborhood... it is hard to see him growing up so fast!!!

This was one of his celebrations! He wanted to go to chuckie cheese's! It is a boy's dream: video games, pizza and prizes! They had a lot of fun, or course my camera battery died so I only got a few pics!




Here is my big boy! What a great kid he is! It is nice to have an easy going, mellow boy!! We love him!!!! Happy Birthday Lincoln!!!!






1 comments:

Katie said...

Hill, I thought my 8 year old was a runt, looks like yours might win! What cute little ones you have. I'm so glad spring is finally here (I hope)! Happy mothers day on Sunday!! Can't wait to see you in July (on our favorite holiday) I am going to get a shower together for Patty, did you know she is prego?? WIth a little girl?? Yea, I'm sooooo excited!