Thursday, May 28, 2009

OLD DOG AND SOME BOUNCING!

Well it's official we have a senior citizen in our house.... Old man Louie! We celebrated with a dog bone cake and a new Yankee's collar! He is a big part of our family and makes sure to let us all know when he is hungry. He wont stop barking until he is fed! It is wonderful to have the kids in their crazy hour, and Louie barking for food in the background! I think he realized after 4 children that he had to make sure we knew he is still here!! Aunt "Allah" came with us to one of the farm markets here. She was so excited to find a frog!! It took us about 20 tries to get her to hold the frog for the camera! She was shocked when I picked it right up, I think she forgets that I was pretty much a boy growing up!!!

I love these pics of the kids jumping... they had a great time!!! This is Jack putting his entire body in motion! Love the hands in this one!

Addy.....



The two boys bouncing away! Lincoln was at school, we are counting down the days to summer break so we can all hang out together!!







1 comments:

Katie said...

How cute, I wish I could get that much pleasure out of something so simple!! Its like they are in slow motion. Your kids are adorable!!