Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Just wanted to write a little thank you to my mom! She is the the greatest! Having children really helped me to realize what a patient, selfless, hard working person my mother is! How she got 8 kids to do homework, bathe, brush teeth, to their sporting events, to church, and survived I will never know!!! It's getting harder and harder to live away from my family! I miss them so much, and my kids do too! Every day they ask when we get to see Grandma and Grandpa. The twins love calling Grandma or pretending to call her on my cell phone! My mom has always put her kids needs above anyone else. There is not a time that I can ever remember her doing something for herself. She is a great role model! I hope to be as strong as her at some point in my life. We always laugh about how she gets everything done! She moves from mopping the floor on hands and knees, vacuuming, on to exercising, making dinner, and the list goes on!! Matt loves when she visits, all the laundry gets done, she makes him breakfast every morning and the house is always clean! We miss her so much!!! We love you Mom and cant wait to get to Utah!! These pictures are from our summer trip! The one of my parents is at Izzy's making smores! We need to live closer!!!!



1 comments:

Adam J. said...

yes i have got the crack head scrubbing my walls and of course she is up at 4 then comes to my house and works in church we had to discribe our moms in one sentence it was to hard to come up with just one it is 11 i am nesting and trying to figure out what the hell i am doing having another kid