Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!

This post is a couple of days late... but just wanted to wish my "man" a Happy Birthday! It is nice to always be able to call him old, and remind him I will always be younger than him! He is a great person and an incredible father! Just wanted to say some of the things I love about him since it is his moment:
He is always happy, there is rarely a mood swing from this man! He is ALWAYS positive and looks on the bright side, no matter what the situation. He is loving and sensitive (sorry had to tell everyone!) He loves to "pretend" to be handy around the house and is known to use duct tape to fix anything! He is loyal and dedicated to his family above anything else. His kids ADORE him! He is the first to jump up in the night if one of the kids wakes up. He is involved in everything I do around the house and ALWAYS helps with out me even asking. His got the most beautiful brown eyes which he passed along to to two of our kids! He is an all around good person and the love of my life! Happy Birthday Matty P!






3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Hope you had a great day and that people remembered this year.

Katie said...

Hey Hillarie! Lydsey cleaned my teeth the other day and gave me your blog address. Your family is too cute! Love your blog. Its fun to see what everyone is doing. I just started blogging - a amature compared to you! Love, Katie (Huff) Shepherd. katieshepherd.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Hilda-No matter how old your man is, he still can't be as old as mine!! ( : I'm trying to address my Christmas cards and I need your address...will you email it to me? acdflame@hotmail.com love to you!