Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

This is my Anakin Skywalker, every year he chooses to be something from Star Wars~ Have you ever seen a mailman with a binky and a black eye?????

This is my little peacock- I love this costume, and Addy loves to dress up- She will wear this one for years!

Last but not least here is the UPS man with his dog in the background peeking out the door! The twins loved Halloween this year, they were so cute knocking on doors and so excited that they had "lots" of candy!


We had friends come over to eat before trick or treating.. this was our "witch's brew"! The kids loved it!!








3 comments:

Sandra said...

Okay, the mail man outfit is a crack up and I am in love w/ the peacock costume. I saw that in Pottery Barn Kids..to die for! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Rebecca said...

Hill - all the kids look soo cute! Love the costumes they each had and very clever with the witches brew! My kids would get a kick out of that too!

Natalie said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. your family is so cute and i can see you have your hands fun with your twin boys. you'll have to give me some tips... i don't know what i'm doing with boys and especially more than one!