Thursday, October 2, 2008

THIS IS WHEN I TELL MYSELF TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS.......

This is when I am thankful for what yoga has brought into my life... deep breathing and some sanity!! I needed to post these pictures so my mom could see what all my phone calls have been about! Lately the terrible two's have hit our home... This is Jack getting all of the canned food out of the pantry and making towers. This I actually thought was very cute because they kept telling each other that they were making "triangles and bridges"! All of this took place while I was making dinner one night...... After the cans, they moved on to stuffing- They opened and dumped it all over the family room floor. This is when I am thankful for my wonderful vacuum Louie!!! He cleaned it all up!
Causing more trouble in the living room... always climbing!!!
Yes I know this picture is a blur.... that is what they are, two tornadoes that fly through the house destroying everything in their paths! Once again Lou in on the action, I think he secretly is glad there are two of them, more messes for him to clean up!
This is what they did when I was on the phone with the vet- The got the BUCKET of hot cocoa mix out of the pantry and dumped it all over the couches, the floor, and themselves. I spent the entire afternoon vacuuming and mopping while Lou licked himself into a chocolate coma! Addy came home from school that day and asked me what I baked, the whole house smelled of cocoa!

4 comments:

Robert Wyman said...

Hil,
Chad VanAusdal showed me the class of 1992 blogspot and I came across your page. It made me laugh to see your boys and how fun and "energitic" they are. Loved the cocoa mix on the couch. You have such a beautiful family and man we must be old for you to have that many kids. Hope things are great with you. I think about "the good ol' days" and the fun we all had. After checking out your page it looks like GADS your having more fun than ever GALLIVANTING around. Take Care!!!
Rob Wyman

Rebecca said...

This was hillarious! Glad it wasn't me that had to clean that up and thanks for good ole Lou who helped a bunch. The twins are so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am so glad that it wasn't me that had to clean up that mess. LOL!! This is your cousin Harmony..Patty's daughter. You have some cute cute kids. Looks like they keep you very busy too.

Sandra said...

Just reading this makes me tired...they seem like they keep you on your toes!