Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE SWEET PART OF TERRIBLE TWO'S.....

Okay so this is a double post... scroll down to see the second part of the "terrible two tornadoes!" This is Jack and Spencer on their first day of nursery school. They love going, but are very concerned about where I am going to be. They are not happy to hear that I am going to the grocery store, they love going! They are saying the funniest things right now! Every night before Spence goes to sleep he says "good night Canada!" We get such a good laugh over their personalities. Although we have some rough moments managing two little active boys, I would not trade this experience for the world! I love this one of Spence, his bag weighs more than him! He has had bird legs from birth, no matter how many donuts we feed him!
AHHHH no more diapers!!! They have been sooo easy to potty train- After reading about potty training twin boys I thought I was in for it! We have not had many accidents at all and they are soo proud of themselves. They love wearing their "big boy" underwear and showing them to everyone! The cutest thing is they always say "mommy you so proud of me?" after they go potty! I love it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a picture of Dad when he was about that same age sitting on the toilet too. I should send to you so you can post them together. You are defintely the one in our family who was suppose to have twins. No one else has the patience!! I don't know how you do it.

Lesa said...

i dont even want to think about the potty training that has to take place soon!!! O CRAP!!!!