Monday, September 15, 2008

A BOY AND HIS "MONSTER" TRUCK~

My little boys LOVE trucks! Jack has his favorite truck which he calls "me monster truck!" He brings it in the car, up and down the stairs and even in his bed! Of course it happens to be the biggest truck we have! He loves this picture, every time he sees it he screams "look there is me monster truck in me bed"!! I love it~ Both boys are going to a 2 year old program that Lincoln and Addy did also. It is 2 days a week for 2 hours. They have not started yet, but they need a picture of themselves to put where they hang their bags. These are some of the ones we took. They can not wait to go, every time we pass the school they say "There's me school!" Also their teachers names are Mrs. Schwarz and Mrs Whiteside- They call them "Mrs. Shorts and Mrs. Whiteshorts!" They say the cutest things right now, I love hearing their conversations- Although Spencer has decided he likes using a lot of potty words at age 2... we are in trouble with that little guy!


1 comments:

Rachel said...

They are darling boys, I would love to watch them at school. What are you going to do with 2 hours of no kids?!!!