Monday, April 28, 2008

My baby turns 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln had his 7th birthday this weekend.... wow how time flies!!! I cant believe my first baby is seven years old! I still remember his chubby cheeks and his little fat feet with dimples on them!!! It is hard to believe that little baby has grown into a handsome, loving boy! He is such a big helper, sometimes he has more patience, and can deal better with the twins than me!! I love how caring he is! I don't think I have seen him have a day when he wasn't happy! He is my angel.. We love you Lincoln and are so glad you are in our family!! Thanks for being such a great boy and bringing such happiness to our family! You are a special boy!!! His most exciting present.......
Okay I am not a fan of snakes... I can do lizards and crocodiles~ Wouldn't you know my son wants the reptile guy for his party! It was a 7 year old boys dream, snakes, lizards, baby crocs..what more could you ask for!! The boys had a great time... I sat on the patio and took pictures from there!!!
Yes this is a real snake that they brought to my house... good thing it went home with them!!!
This is where we found Addy when all of the boys arrived and were running wild in the backyard. She found a safe spot to observe....in her room staring out the window! I love this picture!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the picture of Addy, thats where I would be too!!!

Rebecca said...

You are a way nicer mom than I would be - having a REPTILE guy at your house with all those...well, reptiles! Those snakes are creepy!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's 7 already.... time sure flies!

Lesa said...

WHAT THE? I CANT BELEIEVE YOUR OLDEST IS SEVEN. MINE IS TURNING 11. WE ARE GETTING OLD EHH? LOOKS LIKE A FUN PAR TAY.