Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spring Baseball~

Baseball season has started!!! This year Lincoln is playing tee ball and he is lucky enough to have two coaches... his dad and his sister, coach Addy!!! Their games are pretty entertaining- Lincoln was out in the field with no mitt on at one point, and then came up to bat with his helmet on backwards! They have a snack shack, I am going to test it out and see if the hamburgers are as good as Spanish Fork's were back when I was playing!!
Coach Addy~ Ready to go, with her "coach's face" on!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hillarie...this is Charlyn Warner from HS. I came across your blog. It's fun to see your cute little family. I ran into your mom a year or so ago and she said you were out in NY. I can't believe you have a seven year old. It seems weird to me, but I got a late start! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog to see how you are doing.

Rebecca said...

Hill
Yeah nothing beat a ballpark burger did it? I need to try our ball park burgers here in town (if they even make em - I haven't even asked, they look like they do good fries here though.) Your kids look darling in their baseball shirts and hats - Addy is ready to go play ball with the rest of them it looks like. That reminds me of Paxton - when he saw Parker dressed up he wanted cleats, etc - luckily I had an old pair that fit him perfectly so now he's just like his big brother. Keep posting the cute pictures - I love seeing how your family is doing!