Monday, March 17, 2008

Yoga Day!


This past saturday I had the chance to go to a "full immersion" yoga retreat. It started at 9 am until 5:30 p.m! The teacher was Baron Baptiste and he was amazing! The room we were in was packed with people who travel from all over to come see him. We did yoga in a heated room (like a sauna) for a morning and afternoon session. It was such a great experience and it is amazing to see how much yoga can transform your spirit and body! Now I am am working on getting Matt to go to one of his boot camps in Mexico with me... something that will take a lot of convincing! Thanks Susie for letting me know that Baron was coming to Rochester..It was an unforgettable experience! I am still trying to pick up the kids or walk with out being sore 2 days later!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I am glad you liked it, and I am jealous! In a few years when the kids are older I would definitely like to go on a Yoga retreat or Yoga Cruise, so if Matt isn't up for it you let me know!

Hillarie said...

lets plan a yoga trip the year we all turn 40...it isnt that far away and the kids would be older!!!