Monday, March 3, 2008

GERM FEST 2008!

We have had a rough couple of weeks at our house it started with the wonderful "throw up" bug turning our house upside down. Shortly after that, we were at the doctors getting Jack and Spencer tested for the flu! After those tests came back positive I started spraying the house and putting essential oils all over the kids...at that point I would try about anything! Three out of the Four had the flu, they just happened to be the only ones who had the flu shots! Needless to say Matt and I are going to Toronto this weekend with some friends.... and praying for spring!!! By the way I am in this picture under all of the kids!!


This is my favorite picture ever! This is Spencer two minutes after I walked out of their room, I went to check on them and this is what I saw! Pants on top of the head, laying on his doggie, good night moon next to him and his mouth wide open! The flu really wore him out!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are great pics! I'm cracking up to just see your arms in that pic and nothing else. Is he sitting on your face? Sorry you've had such a long stretch of sickness, that has got to suck. We did not get the flu shot in this family so (knock on wood) I hope we continue to stay healthy. I really hope everyone continues to get better and that you and Matt don't come down with it right when you are ready to leave. Have a great trip!