Thursday, January 6, 2011

OUR FURRY ANGEL.....

We said goodbye to our "bear" last week. Cancer finally got the best of him. After battling for a year and half he decided he wanted to have legs that move and a body with no more tumors. He was a HUGE part of our family. Always in the center of everything. Matt and I have joke that he is "where's Waldo." In every picture we have you can usually see Louie in the back ground or part of his body always manages to make the picture. He was my constant companion- He cooked with me, cleaned with me, snuggled with me and no matter how rough the day was, he made it better. He has been through every birth, move, joy, sadness, birthday, holiday with us. The house is not the same with out him, I am constantly looking for him or listening for those old paws trying to walk on the hard wood floors. He gave us 10 1/2 years of loyalty, love and protection. Even in his last hour he was barking at people coming to the door. I am happy to say that on his last day he enjoyed a few of his favorite foods: Ricotta cheese (he is part Italian),steak,chicken, ice cream and of course a brownie!! My nights are not the same with out him here to warm my cold feet- We love you Louie















1 comments:

Katie said...

Hil, lame I am just reading this, but AHHHHH! So sorry for your loss, thats a tear jerker! HUGS!