Monday, January 26, 2009

HOUSE FOR SALE...

Matt and I have debated moving for 2 years now... well we finally have our answer! We have been looking casually at houses.. going through some once in awhile and just keeping an eye on a few. We found one in a neighborhood we like and the house is similar to the one we have now. We put an offer in, which was accepted. Then we started thinking of the hassle it was going to be to sale our home. Boy were we wrong!! We put the sign up sat morning... that afternoon a family came to see it... Sunday morning it was SOLD!!!! It is bitter sweet for us, I shed a few tears all ready! We ABSOLUTELY love our home and have done a lot of work to it (thanks to my mom and Dad and their handy work!). The house we bought is closer to everything, and also in a school district we want our kids to attend. So come Feb 28th we are moving!!! I will miss this house SOOO Much! I am very happy we only had to load the kids and the dog up for 2 showings... that was not fun!!






4 comments:

Katie said...

Hillarie! I feel for you! It is hard to leave a home you have brought babies home to! Your house is gorgeous & I'm sure you will love your new home! Thats awesome that your house sold so fast!

Lesa said...

wow that is really fast, when we lived in St.George we sold our home in 3 days and were in shock as well. It looks like you will be leaving a cozy place, I love the yard. Maybe you should move this way... since your moving??? Come on... I want pics of ur new place.

Sandra said...

You have a beautiful home...the yard is awesome! I love all the greenery. You will have to post pics of your new home. :)

Amy said...

Beautiful yard...my sweetie would kill for a big yard like that. Moving is bittersweet but I'm sure you'll love the new digs too!