Monday, June 16, 2008

Two Special Men~

Just a little note about two men in our lives. First is our special dad and my wonderful husband. My kids absolutely adore him and want him around always. He is the most patient, caring person I know. I have hardly ever heard him raise his voice at his kids (or me for that matter)! Everyday when he walks through that door after work he is greeted by 4 kids who are so excited to see him! If I had to describe a perfect husband/father he would be it! My love for him just gets stronger as our family grows! Happy Fathers Day Matty! How could you think of Father's day and not think of a man who has somehow survived raising 8 kids.. My dad! Being a parent I have found it so easy to appreciate everything he has done for our family. Besides being one of the hardest workers I know, he too has been blessed with patience!!!! As I see how our lives have turned out and hardships our family has faced, I see how important it is to have a strong example to lead us~ There is no other man who could put up with 5 teenage girls and even worse 3 teenage boys!!!! I am soo blessed to have been raised by a great man and married a great man!!! We love them both!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You definitely are blessed! What a wonderful tribute you put on the blog about your hubby and dad for Father's Day - I loved reading it!

Lyndsey said...

i need you to add me to you blog adamandizzy oh and i like your fathers day tribute